Leesa is actively involved in the international start-up community as an Angel, Digital Director and Board Advisor. A serial in/entrepreneur, she has supported in securing over USD 35 million in seed to Series C investments. Her own entrepreneurship experience includes 1 IPO and a number of strategic exits.
Today she leads as Innovation Director for Inspirit IoT, Inc and an Expert on ICT Disruption and Innovation to the European Commission Research Agency. She is a Board Member of Runway Geelong, the incubator funded by the Victorian Government in Australia, and Board Advisor to Raiven Capital, StartupToken.com and Asia Accelerator.
- PR Software firm, Prezly (BE),
- Hardware Accelerator EDA Firm, Inspirit IoT, Inc (SG)
- Robot as a Service Company for Seniors, Hinounou (HK),
- Netflix of Social Gaming Company, Goama - GoGames (SG),
- Responsible Investment RoboAdvisory Firm, Who's Good (KR),
- Dengue and Zika Prognostics, Stratificare (SG),
- Fashion Analytics Firm, FashionMatch (KR), and
- Bespoke Cake Stylist, DreamCakeStudio (SG) (Female Founder),
- Skincare RoboAdvisory App, BeautyButton (SG) (Female Founder),
- Reputation Risk Analytics Firm, RL Expert Group (HK).
Former appointments include Member of the Management Committee of the not for profit Society, Australian Alumni Singapore where she held the roles of Chair of Digital Transformation and Governance and Chair of the Ethics Committee (SG) and Vice Chairman and Secretary roles on the University of Southern Queensland Singapore Alumni Chapter (SG). Global Advisory Council Member of the Investment Advisory Firm, Cornerstone Capital (NY), Board Advisor to Autoscout (IL, USA), RepRisk AG (CH) and Designers Against AIDS (BE).