Leesa is actively involved in the international start-up community as an Angel, Digital Director and Board Advisor. A serial in/entrepreneur, she has supported in securing over USD 35 million in seed to Series C investments. Her own entrepreneurship experience includes 1 IPO and a number of strategic exits.
She is an Expert on ICT Disruption and Innovation to the European Commission Research Agency, a Board Member of Runway Geelong, the incubator funded by the Victorian Government in Australia, and Board Advisor to Raiven Capital, StartupToken.com and Asia Accelerator.
- PR Software firm, Prezly (BE),
- Solar Thermal Company, MGA Thermal (AUS),
- Netflix of Social Gaming Company, Goama - GoGames (SG),
- Responsible Investment RoboAdvisory Firm, Who's Good (KR),
- Fruit Quality Intelligence Firm Rubens Tech (AUS),
- Fashion Analytics Firm, FashionMatch (KR), and
- eCommerce Platform, Bundies (SG),
- Bespoke Cake Stylist, BakewithEnkhtur (SG) (Female Founder),
- Reputation Risk Analytics Firm, RL Expert Group (HK).
Former appointments include Member of the Management Committee of the not for profit Society, Australian Alumni Singapore where she held the roles of Chair of Digital Transformation and Governance and Chair of the Ethics Committee (SG) and Vice Chairman and Secretary roles on the University of Southern Queensland Singapore Alumni Chapter (SG). Other appointments include Global Advisory Council Member of the Investment Advisory Firm, Cornerstone Capital (NY), Board Advisor to Autoscout (IL, USA), RepRisk AG (CH) and Designers Against AIDS (BE).