As part of her legacy work, Leesa has collaborated as a part time Adjunct Faculty and Academic at both Undergraduate and Post Graduate Higher Education institutions for over a decade, graduating hundreds of Executive Education students and more than 670 MBA and 250 Undergraduate
students to higher levels of education and enterprise.
Today she is a Faculty Member of the IE-Singapore Management University (SMU) and Singapore Management University MBA Programmes, where she teaches Critical Thinking.
Leesa also Facilitates workshops and programs on Digital Transformation, Customer Experience Re-Engineering, Think like a Re-Founder, Digital Reputation Risk Management, and Design Thinking on the SMU Corporate and Public Programs for Executive Education.
Previous courses included Risk Issues and Crisis Management and Content Strategy for Creative Communications on the Undergraduate Programs of the Lee Kong Chian School of Business until 2014. In 2014 she was listed on the Deans Honours Roll for Teaching.
Prior to relocating to Singapore, she collaborated as an Adjunct Lecturer / Professor in Marketing and Corporate Communications on the MBA Fashion and Luxury Programs in Paris.
From 2007 through to 2013, Leesa delivered courses on Marketing Management, Integrated Marketing Communications, Advertising, Reputation Management, and Digital Communications on the MBA in Fashion and Luxury programs at Mod'Art International and the MBA in Luxury of the Paris Grand l'Ecole, Ecole Superieure de Gestion.
Mod'Art International is a renowned French fashion school founded in 2001 by Celine Executive Vice President-Directeur Général Patrice de Place and the Directeur Général of Esmod, Jean Herve Habay. Mod'Art International provides technical fashion education and post graduate education in partnership with University of Perpignan Via Domitia, France.
She has supervised the following Research Dissertations at Masters level:
- Reputation Risk Management for UV Protective Clothing
- The Future of Luxury and Fashion Retailing in Russia
- Generation Z and Digital Communications
- Business Models for the Luxury Industry Post Economic Crisis
- Brand risks in luxury and non-profit company brand association.
- The new business models for the music industry - How the evolution of the markets,the technologies and consumer behaviour are driving new business models.
- Australia - the new frontier for French winemakers.
- Marketing luxury to the Masses – the Asian marketing paradigm
- The association between profitability and Marks & Spencer’s “going green”.
Corporate Mentoring and Research
From 2010-2011 Leesa was appointed as a Corporate Mentor to the London School of Economics - Masters in Management Program where she designed and supervised two research projects:
- BASF Reputation Risk in Complex Global Supply Chains
- HSBC’s Digital Strategy for their Emerging Markets Index
The HSBC project was awarded the Foundations for Management Education Prize for the best Business Project by the London School of Economics and Political Science.