- Reputation Risk Management for UV Protective Clothing
- The Future of Luxury and Fashion Retailing in Russia
- Generation Z and Digital Communications
- Business Models for the Luxury Industry Post Economic Crisis
- Brand risks in luxury and non-profit company brand association.
- The new business models for the music industry - How the evolution of the markets,the technologies and consumer behaviour are driving new business models.
- Australia - the new frontier for French winemakers.
- Marketing luxury to the Masses – the Asian marketing paradigm
- The association between profitability and Marks & Spencer’s “going green”.
- BASF Reputation Risk in Complex Global Supply Chains
- HSBC’s Digital Strategy for their Emerging Markets Index
Leesa's Academia based research project - r3intell - is a Ph.D. research collaboration centred on the development of predictive reputation risk indicators for use in complex global supply chains and financial strategies.
r3intell's Advisory Board includes:
- Bernard Bourigeaud, Founder of Atos
- Dr. Marianne Winslett, Professor of Computer Science, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
- Dr. Eugene Shteyn, Professor of IP and Innovation, Stanford University
- Yoong Hui Chia, Chief Executive Officer of Ascenz