Leesa is actively involved in the international start-up community as an Angel, Investor, Digital Director and Board Advisor. A serial in/entrepreneur, she has supported in securing over USD 30 million in seed to Series C investments. Her own entrepreneurship experience includes 1 IPO and a number of strategic exits.
Today Leesa is a Board Member of Runway Geelong, the Government funded incubator in Victoria, Australia and advises as an Expert on the SME ICT Disruption Call for the European Commission Research Agency.
- PR Software firm, Prezly (BE),
- Netflix of Social Gaming Company, GoGames (UAE),
- Hardware Design Automation Company, Inspirit IoT (IL, USA),
- Responsible Investment RoboAdvisory Firm, Who's Good (KR)
- Fashion Analytics Firm, FashionMatch (KR) and
- Skincare RoboAdvisory App, BeautyButton (SG).
- "Robot as a Service" Elderly Home Companion Company, Hinounou (CH).
Leesa has served as a Member of the Board and Management Committee of the not for profit Society, Australian Alumni Singapore since 2016 where she holds the roles of Chair of Digital Transformation and Governance and Chair of the Ethics Committee. She leads the TRIUM Women's Group (NYU, HEC, LSE) and serves on the Board of the University of Southern Queensland Alumni Chapter as Secretary.
Former appointments include Global Advisory Council Member of the Investment Advisory Firm, Cornerstone Capital (NY), Board Advisor to Autoscout (IL, USA), RepRisk AG (CH) and Designers Against AIDS (BE).